Whether a new startup business or existing company, finding a high quality and creative business logo design service is essential to your success. For new businesses you want to make the right impression from the very first glance. You may have have a blank canvas which will allow freedom to create, but it’s important to reflect the right brand image for the customers you are looking to attract.
For established companies, a brand redesign becomes a bit more of a challenge as your existing customers will show loyalty to your brand and will recognise your image already. So, unless your identity is really not working, or the company is undergoing a change in direction, then an evolutionary business logo design would be more advisable. Large organisations like Apple do this well, making small adjustments to their identity over a longer period of time to adapt to change in design styles.
Below are a variety of business logos we have designed for our Essex-based clients. Most of the logos here were designed to work well across a range of different uses, both online and in print.
The benefits of a professional business logo design
There are various ways to source a new business logo design. You may be led by your budget but what’s important is that your logo design is professional and speaks to your target audience. The benefits of a professional logo design are:
- The logo design will be targeted and relevant to your desired customer
- It will look high quality and reflect the quality service of your service
- It will be adaptable to all the different places a logo will need to be used
- A logo design, complementary colour palette, set of typography and extended identity will be created
- You will recieve your final logo design in multiple formats for print and online
So, before we start designing, we need to get to know more about the business. There are some key questions about your goals, how you want to be perceived and where the logo will need to be used.